1. Kundan International School shines bright at the Children Police Week organised by Chandigarh Police at Rose Garden, Sector 16 Chandigarh. We are incredibly proud of our talented students who showcased their artistic skills at the Painting Competition. Among the exceptional participants, Aakash of Grade Vlll from Junior wing emerged as a true star, winning two prizes.
2. We are thrilled to announce the outstanding achievement of Aakash Chaudhary, a brilliant student of Class VIII A. Aakash participated in the Comic Script event as part of the prestigious TechnoEsprit 2023-24 programme held at Shemrock School in Mohali.
3. We are incredibly proud to share the exciting news that our esteemed teachers, Ms Manmeet Kaur and Ms Sabita Ahuja from Kundan International School, have been bestowed with the prestigious ‘National Builder Award 2023‘ by the Rotary Club Chandigarh on the momentous occasion of Teacher’s Day.
4. Saavi’s mesmerising performance left a lasting impression on the judges, showcasing her incredible skills, passion and dedication. Congratulations to Saavi on this incredible achievement.
5. We are thrilled to announce that Anushika, an incredible student from Class IX Commerce at Kundan International School, has clinched the second prize in the prestigious Ripples Competition, held at DAV Public School on 19th August 2023.
6. We are thrilled to share the remarkable achievement of Vivaan, a talented student at Kundan International School. After months of dedicated training in Quad Skates at Team Winds Chasers Academy, he showcased his incredible skills at the Roller Skating Carnival held on 20th Aug 23 at St Joseph’s School.
7. We are delighted to share that two of our outstanding martial artists, Arjun and Shaurya Phondani dominated the District Level Championship! Shaurya won Bronze in both fight and kata categories, while Arjun earned Bronze in the fight.
8. We are thrilled to share that our talented student, Mannat Bhargava, participated in the Ghazal Singing Competition at Mount Carmel School and emerged as the shining star, securing the Second Prize.
9. We are thrilled to announce that our bright student Aadya Singh Meena of class lV A has won the Gold medal in the Badminton Tournament for boys and girls (U-15 Years), organised by Sports Department, Chandigarh Administration.
10. We are thrilled to share that our bright student Samridhi, a student of class l has won the Silver medal in the Badminton Tournament for boys and girls (U-15 Years), organised by Sports Department, Chandigarh Administration.
11. We are thrilled to announce our winner of the Tricity-level painting competition organised on 5th June by CREDAI Punjab, GNF Nature and IGBC on World Environment Day.
Aakash Chaudhary secured 1st prize under 8-14 age group
Twisha Arora secured 2nd prize under 14-17 age group
Dakshita secured 2nd prize and Kiranpreet secured 3rd prize under 17 and above age group
12. We are thrilled to announce that our student Mannat Bhargava has won the 1st prize in the National Solo Singing 🎤Competition on World No Tobacco Day 2023 organised by Tobacco Monitor India and Mary Anne Charity Trust.
13. We are thrilled to share that our bright student Sambhav scored 82 not out and won the match for his team.
Congratulations to him for leading his CWN Jr. team to victory as their captain.
14. Congratulations to out talented student Krishna of class 7 student for winning a gold medal in 1stTricity kickboxing cup 2023 organized by hard-core sports welfare foundation in Chandigarh on 13th and 14th May 2023.
15. Congratulations to Kundan International School for winning the Best Teaching Practises Award at the Chandigarh School Excellence Awards 2023, which were organised by the Chandigarh Welfare Trust, which is affiliated with Chandigarh University.
16. Congratulations to Mrs Kavita Koundal for receiving the Best E-Guru Award at the Chandigarh School Excellence Awards 2023 organised by Chandigarh welfare trust associated with Chandigarh University.
17. Heartiest Congratulations to Mrs Archana Sharma for receiving the Best Legitimate Teacher Award at the Chandigarh School Excellence Awards 2023 organised by Chandigarh welfare trust associated with Chandigarh University.
18. Heartiest Congratulations to our Principal, Mrs Yogesh Jadli, for recognised as the Best Principal at the Chandigarh School Excellence Awards 2023 organised by Chandigarh welfare trust associated with Chandigarh University.
19. We are thrilled to share the our talented Senior Maths Masters for their exceptional performance and awarded them with certificates of achievement.
20. Congratulations to Twisha Arora of Class X on being crowned Kundan Art Master 2023.
21. We are proud to share that two of our talented students Mannat and Angel, have achieved Rank 4 amongst 16 teams in the U.T Sur-Taal Competition held at Vivek High School.
22. We are thrilled to announce that our talented student, Mst Avi, has secured the first position in the Interschool Singing Competition held at Vivek High School, Chandigarh, among 16 schools.
23. Krishna Gautam, a talented young athlete, has won a gold medal in the 2nd Indo Nepal International Taekwondo Championship, Held on 29th and 30th April 2023 in Chandigarh. Krishna’s victory in the Sub Junior category is a testament to his hard work, dedication, and exceptional skills.
24. We are thrilled to announce that our winners of the Interhouse Carrom Competition winners Shivam Ahana Manav Kavya .
25. We are proud to announce that our student Krishna of class VII has been selected to compete in the prestigious ASIA-CUP Open International Taekwondo Championship.
26. We are pleased to share that Agamveer Singh has made all of us proud by achieving man of the match and best bowler in tournament gursugur premier league 2023.
27. Our bright student Sambhav Sharma of class VI has shown his remarkable skills by achieving man of the match and not out at 102 runs in Champs cup.
28. We are thrilled to share that Bhavin Suri has achieved Player of the match as well as Best batsman Trophy in Gursagar Premier League 2023 held on 14 April 2023, by scoring 69 runs /2 wickets.
29. We are pleased to announce that Ms Mannat Bhargava has achieved a remarkable feat with her exceptional project on ‘Dementia‘ being selected as one of the 50 best projects in India for 2022/23.
30. Our bright student Master Arsh has shown his remarkable boxing skills by winning the Silver Medal at the State-level Boxing Championship.
31. For the first time, the local judo team claimed overall third position in the Khelo India Women’s League, North Zone where Ms Divyanshi Miglani of grade VIII of Kundan International School won gold in Judo Karate.
32. We are delighted to announce that the Cricket Team of Kundan International School brought Laurels by winning T20 Quadrangular Cup 2022.
Congratulations to the school and the entire team for their outstanding performance!
33. Ayushi Agarwal, a student in Class XII Humanities, represented Kundan International School with pride when she took home the Gold Medal at the “60th National Roller Hockey Tournaments” held in Bangalore in December 2022.
34. We are pleased to announce that our student, Bhavin Suri was awarded “MAN OF THE MATCH” and “BEST BATSMAN” trophies in the Cricket Tournament “A2 Trophies Under 12 Gold Cup” held at Jagatpura Mohali on 18 December 2022.
He received special recognition and was awarded “FIGHTER OF THE MATCH” in “Cricket League 2022” held at Kirat Academy on 02 December 2022.
35. We are delighted to announce that Kundan International School Principal Yogesh Jaldli, a leader and innovator in the educational ecosystem, received a “Certificate of Recognition” for her excellent contribution to school education at the Elets Education Innovation Summit in The Lalit Chandigarh.
36. Heartiest congratulations to our finest vocalists, Avi Narula and Mannat Bhargava from Kundan International School for their excellent performance, as they won 1st prize in the Patriotic song held at Shemrock School.
37. Our brilliant student Divanshi of grade VIII won a Gold medal with her amazing performance in the ‘Inter School Judo Championship‘ held at Sports Complex, Sector-34, Chandigarh.
38. The “Voice Controlled Car” project from Kundan International School, presented in the “50th State Level Science, Mathematics and Environment Exhibition” by our talented students Ishit Mittal and Arushi Thakur of grade IX, ranked second.
39. Kundan International School’s Dodgeball team won Gold Medal in the State Dodgeball Championship 2022-23, on 04 Dec 2022, for the 9th C L DAV Model School Dodgeball Trophy 2022-23, organised by Dodgeball Association of Chandigarh.
Three of our exceptional students Anisha, Angel Aggarwal (Vice Captain), and Tanvi (Captain), have been selected to compete in the National Championship.
40. We are glad to inform you that Avi Narula won a Consolation Prize for his astonishing performance in the ‘Inter School Singing Competition‘ held at DAV School.
41. Vinay grade-V student at Kundan International School one of our talented students, won the Silver Medal in the Long Jump during the Chandigarh North and South District Athletics Championship 2022–24.
42. At the Chandigarh State Junior and Sub-Junior Boys Weightlifting Championship in November 2022, our brilliant student Sushil, a student of grade X at Kundan International School, won a silver medal.
43. Divyanshi, a grade VIII student of Kundan International School, competed brilliantly and won the bronze medal at the Khelo India Women’s Judo National League in New Delhi in November 2022.
44. We are delighted to inform you that Mannat Bhargava, a student in Class VIII, and Divyansh Bagdi, a student in Class IX, have been chosen as two of the top 200 concepts for the Artificial Intelligence Concept in India under the Inspire Award’s “Building AI Readiness among Young Innovators” programme.
45. Kundanites never stop aiming for perfection. We are glad to inform you that Khwahish Mannotra won a Silver medal in girl’s doubles under 19 and a Bronze medal in mix doubles under 19 with her astonishing performance in the Chandigarh State Badminton Championships 2022.
46. Kundanites are continually striving for excellence. We are delighted to report that Aayushi Agarwal, a student in class XII (Humanities), and her team finished second in the Federation Cup Tournaments conducted in Jodhpur from July 26 to 29, 2022.
47. Vidushi from Class VI presented a Solo Dance Performance at a Mango Mela organised by Haryana Tourism. She demonstrated her talent by taking Third Place in the Competition. Kundanites never fail to impress the world with their spectacular talent and skills. We are proud of our dedicated and talented students.
48. Students of Kundan International School have participated in Poster Making Competition on how Plastic pollution affects biodiversity and a healthy planet organised by St Joseph School, Sector 44, Chandigarh on May 20, 2022. Mr Devendra Dalai, Dept. of Environment, Chandigarh Administration was the chief guest and he addressed that we should take a pledge to say no to single use plastic so that our planet can survive. A prize distribution ceremony was also conducted where our school got 2 prizes in 2 categories, Aakash of class VII got Best Art Prize in the Junior category and Kirtika of class 10 got Best Art Prize in the Senior category.
49. We are pleased to inform you that six students of our school won prizes in the ‘Best out of waste‘ competition which was organized by PML SD Public School, Sector 32 Chandigarh. Students won Prizes in three categories where Kayenaat and Hrishita of Class V won First Prize in Category 1, Tanya and Aakash of Class VII won Second Prize in Category 2, and Twisha and Aarushi of Class IX won Second Prize in Category 3.
1. Another golden feather added in the sports history of Kundan International School. We are glad to declare that Ms Aayushi Agarwal of grade XI has been selected for the World Inline Hockey Championship to be held in Roccarasoo, Italy in September 2021. Players from all over India participated in the trials which were conducted in the Skating Rink, Sector 10, Chandigarh. Heartiest Congratulations and best wishes for her future endeavours.
2. It is an immense pleasure for all of us to announce that Chinmay Goyal of Class IX has bagged 8th position in a competition named “Break a Hacker’s Heart Quiz” organized by SOPHOS, (Cyber Security and Hardware Company based in England). It is indeed a proud moment for all of us as one among you proved himself in such a prestigious Competition among National and International participants. We extend heartiest congratulations to Chinmay Goyal and his proud parents for achieving this feet.
3. Khwahish of Class- IX got 3rd position in 1500M race (First Chandigarh State U-23 Athletics Championship 2021-22) that was held at sports complex, Sec. 7B Chandigarh.